Welcome to Ketamine Health Centers
Watch the following videos to learn more about ketamine’s amazing healing potential.
In this video, our board certified anesthesiologist, Dr. Raul Cruz gives a quick overview of how ketamine is safely administered in a clinical setting, and the promising benefits it can bring to those who are struggling with some of the most debilitating mental health conditions.
Watch as our Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Dennis Diaz, details the entire process — from our meticulous safety precautions, to the careful monitoring our dedicated practitioners provide for all patients who seek our guidance and support during their recovery journey.
Dr. Francisco Cruz, our double board certified psychiatrist, explains how ketamine works. Watch as Dr. Cruz explains how ketamine affects the glutamate receptor, leading to the production of an important growth factor, and, in turn, brain repair and stress relief.
- Nature Research Journal: Population Scale Data Reveals the Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine
- The Wall Street Journal: Researchers Study New Ways to Treat Suicide Risk by Andrea Petersen
- Bloomberg: Is ketamine the best hope for curing major depression? by Caroline Winter
- Physician’s Weekly: Ketamine Works in OCD, Stubborn Depression by SkepticalScalpel
- Paper Mag: Ketamine Proven to be “Miracle” Treatment for Severe Depression by Carey O’Donnell
- Aljazeera America: Could ketamine become the next great depression drug? by Timothy Bella
- Time: Ketamine for Depression: The Most Important Advance in Field in 50 Years? by Maia Szalavitz
- Huffington Post: Party Drug Ketamine Could Help Treat Severe Depression, Says Yet Another Study by Dominique Mosbergen
- Fox News Health: Antidepressant ketamine may be more effective than electroconvulsive therapy by Dr. Keith Ablow
- The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.: Ketamine Metabolomics in the Treatment of Major Depression by van Zelzen, M. et. al.
- CNN: Party drug ketamine closer to approval for depression by Susan Scutti
- Psychiatrics News: Ketamine Clinics Attract Patients Despite Unknowns
- Novel drugs for depression – A new generation of drugs could change the way depression is treated
- YaleNews: Ketamine eases severe depression, but questions of dosage, duration remain
- Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology: Pain analysis in patients with fibromyalgia. Effects of intravenous morphine, lidocaine, and ketamine. by Sörensen, J. et. al.
- Pain: Ketamine reduces muscle pain, temporal summation, and referred pain in fibromyalgia patients. by Graven-Nielsen, T. et. al.
- Pain Physician: Intravenous infusions in chronic pain management. by Kosharskyy, B. et. al.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- TEDxNewYork: Rebecca Brachman: Could a drug prevent depression and PTSD?
- The Washington Post: Meet the 34-year-old neuroscientist developing a drug to prevent depression and PTSD
- JAMA Psychiatry: Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder by Feder, A. et. al.
- Psych Congress Network: Ketamine Significantly Improves PTSD Symptoms by Jolynn Tumolo
- Hartford Courant: Yale: ‘Magic’ Antidepressant May Hold Promise For PTSD by Lisa Chedekel
- MedPage Today: IV Ketamine Rapidly Effective in PTSD by John Gever