Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
TMS is a non-invasive, FDA approved outpatient therapy for Treatment Resistant Depression. It has helped thousands of patients who have not received adequate results from antidepressants and traditional methods.
Additional conditions have shown promising results with TMS: Autism, Chronic Pain, PTSD, Migraines, Eating disorders, Tinnitus, Substance abuse, and Fibromyalgia.
We are one of the most experienced providers in Florida, offering the most sophisticated advanced psychiatric treatments combining both TMS and Ketamine to achieve the best results for our patients.
Related Research Articles
- Prefrontal neuromodulation using rTMS improves error monitoring and correction function in autism.
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) therapy for autism: an international consensus conference held in conjunction with the international meeting for autism research on May 13th and 14th, 2014
- Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Magnetic Resonance Therapy Improves Clinical Phenotype and EEG Alpha Power in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
Facts about TMS:
TMS is FDA Approved for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorders and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
Benign side effects are mild discomfort or headaches with no systematic side effects.
Off Label Uses
Can be used to treat Autism, Chronic pain, PTSD, Migraines, Eating disorders, Tinnitus, Substance abuse, and Fibromyalgia.
TMS: Latest Breakthrough For Autism
Ketamine Health Centers now offers a research proven TMS protocol for those suffering from developmental challenges to enhance cognitive function. Positive results have been observed in 68-70% of autism cases. Our clinic will see patients as young as 3 years old and plans are individualized by our team of experts to ensure optimal settings and results.
How Does It Work?
1) Schedule Your Consultation
2) EEG Is Performed And Analyzed
3) Treatment Sessions Completed
4) Observe Treatment Cognitive Effects
Fill out this form to schedule a phone consultation with one of our TMS Therapy experts.